Whole World knows that India is a democratic country and many countries admire for that process. We all Indian also love that process and its proud process which is invented by the Indian and after the independent our constitution is conducted that. Due to that we all select president, prime minister, Chief Minister and many more political post will elected through democratic way. Each process is so transparent that many countries came to India to learn the system and want to adopt that. Each year India conducts the voting in different state for the chief minister candidate or for the local body election. So all low profile post to high profile process all are selected by the poling system only.
Our constitution has been created in such a way that we all Indian follow the constitution and choose the PM, CM and President by democratic method. Constitution has created a independent body to control the whole election and that body is known as Election Commission of India. At the time of election, election commission has supreme power and they control the law and order. They publish all the guideline for the conducting election in smooth way. They prepare voter list, deploy security forces and arrange the all other system so that people will give the vote to his/her respective candidate.
Election commission has very big responsibility to conduct the election of more than 1.21 billion population and out of the 80 crores are polling the vote across the country. They also produce the notification for the valid document required at the time of giving voting. Many people get confused about the document so here we are giving the list of all such document list which is necessary at the time of giving vote. So check the document name if you don’t have that then applies before the election.
Document which equivalent to Voter ID
- Driving license
- Service Identity Cards with photographs issued to employees by Central, State Govt, Public Sector Undertakings, Public Limited Companies.
- Passbooks with Photograph issued by Bank or Post Office
- PAN card
- Unique Identification Number Card or Aadhar card
- Smart Card issued by Registrar General of India(RGI) under National Population Register
- Pension order with photo
- MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gurantee Act Job Card
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour